RT-RK and BBT kindly invite you to visit us at ANGA COM 2017, Hall 8, Booth S72. This year we will be showcasing:
Intended for STB/DVD/Blu-ray testing as well as for head-end monitoring, the RT-AV100 backward compatible device RT-AV4K, in addition to previously supported: digital and analog video and audio inputs, multi AV additional analogue video interfaces, 1Gbit/s Ethernet, and IR emulator output, brings the additional features of:
- Digital video input (HDMI 2.0 and HDMI 2.0a – up to UHD/4K) supporting HDCP 2.2 standard
- Optional 10Gbit/s Ethernet
- Optional PCI Express implementation
- In addition, the device is able to do real time A/V processing and various artifacts detection (freezing, black screen and blocking artifacts)
Diagnostic / Screening Station – ProScreen
STB Diagnostic Station is a test environment for automated quick screening of STB devices returned from the field. It performs rapid functional testing of STBs on the repair line, whether they are returned from service as malfunctioning, or there has been a cancelation of service.
STB Diagnostic Station is the most efficient and most economical way to test a device in a predefined scenario which provides the complete functionality verification
The basic characteristics of STB PDS are:
- The main application area – Cable and TV distributors, repair facilities and manufacturers of STB devices
- Reduction of the execution time for a specific set of tests
- Simultaneous testing of multiple units
- Analysis of audio and video outputs of STB without the knowledge of the internal logic (BBT – black box testing)
- Running of test sequences without human interaction
- DUT controlled by RC emulator (IR, RF4CE, Bluetooth)
- Various integrated algorithms for image and audio analysis (static picture and live video), optical character recognition, etc.
- Storage of results in a database
- Powerful reporting capabilities (HTML, PDF, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Easy integration with customer business systems and bug-tracking systems
Functional, Regression, Performance and Stress testing
Unique RT-RK automatic test system for R&D departments, QA departments, production lines (consumer device producers) and repair facilities. Guarantees the stability, reliability and performance of target device during development, production and deployment process.
RT-RK Automatic Test System (BBT) contains software and hardware components offering a wide range of possibilities for testing of integrated DTV systems, digital receivers (DVBT, DVBS, DVBC and IP STB).
Test framework provides platform for video and audio quality measurement, automated menu navigation, capturing and analyzing of video and audio content, test results storage and various report formats
- Common platform for Cable, Satellite, Terrestrial and IPTV receiver device testing
- Open and flexible platform that allows integration of customer or 3rd party devices in testing process
- Powerful AV analysis (frame or video based), and enhanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Cost effective and Easy extendible solution with strong product roadmap
- Python based test cases help build comprehensive test suite
- Hassle-free integration of existing test component with well-designed SDK
- Requires minimum adjustment of test cases to cover multiple devices. Author creates once, and it can run on the most of customer target devices with minor modification
- Database with more than 4000 already prepared test cases
- Comprehensive log system to increase visibility of testing procedure
- Detailed reporting and fault diagnosis aid QA verification, results available over LAN
Android base device (STB and Smart TV) testing
Using our well-known tool for automatic testing of STB and TV devices we have created a test environment intended for android based devices that allows complete testing of STBs and covers testing of all basic functionalities:
- Audio/Video testing
- Android applications, UI
- Performance testing
- Robustness testing
- VOD, PVR, EPG
Our Requirement and Test management system, INTENT + incorporates a complete environment that contains requirements, detailed description of the test procedures and automatic tests for Android based devices (STB I smart TV).
Requirement and test management system
INTENT+ covers the entire test process of the products and allows user remote execution and monitoring of test process (through intranet or internet).
Intent+ is a web-based requirement and test management tool, aimed to support requirement and test manipulation throughout complete lifecycle of the project. Combines and links: Requirements, Tests, Test Plans and Reports at one place, and provides complete environment for manual test execution, resource management (operators and equipment), result management and reporting.
- Requirement management
- Test management
- Test execution planning (Test plan management)
- Manual Test execution
HbbTV v2.0 Test Suite and Test Harness
RT-RK HbbTV end-to-end Validation System is designed to verify device and application compliance and interoperability with HbbTV v1.0 , v1.5 and HbbTV 2.0 specifications.
RT-RK HbbTV end-to-end Validation System is a test management and test execution system which is aimed to support execution of automatic and manual test cases for hybrid digital TV receivers that implement HbbTV functionality.
Using RT-RK’s well-known test automation framework (BBT: www.bbt.rs) HbbTV Test Suite provides significant level of automation (including test cases from official HbbTV test suites) and test execution without a constant tester engagement.
Automatic test execution minimizes human errors and significantly reduces execution time and costs associated with validation and conformance process.
Test Suite Features:
- Testing of HbbTV compliant digital TV receivers and HbbTV applications
- Includes test streams, and supports more than 1000 test cases
- Allows execution of official HbbTV Test Suites
- Helps minimize interoperability problems
- Allows stress and performance testing
- Allows test project creation and management (test cases filtering and grouping)
- Provides Test automation mechanism for reducing testing complexity, duration and costs
- Intuitive test framework allows test creation/modification, execution and reporting
- HbbTV fixtures – Browser simulation mode. Allows PC browsers to behave as HbbTV compliant devices (develop and verify test cases without real device)
- T² Unit framework – unit testing and debugging of newly developed test cases