Meet us at 2018 NAB Show (Las Vegas, Marriott Residence Inn LVCC, Hospitality Suites)
Dear Customer, dear Partner,
We would like to invite you to meet with us during 2018 NAB Show in Las Vegas (You can find us in Marriott Residence Inn LVCC, Hospitality Suites), from Monday April 9th through to Thursday April 12th.
Engage in 1 on 1 conversation with our senior executives and engineers. We will present our BBT line of products and among other, this year we will be showcasing:
Should you like to arrange a meeting, email us at email@example.com
See you at 2018 NAB Show.
Testing services (Automatic, Manual, Test Case Development and Consulting)
RT-RK Service Center covers:
- Mobile devices / applications,
- STB / DTV Software,
- Multimedia devises (players, speakers, AV receivers, etc.)
- IoT and Home Automation devices / applications
- Web application / services
- Industrial and automotive applications (infotainment, connected cars)
Our test center services can be used in different product stages: R&D and product development, QA, production, exploitation and after sales maintenance. Our services cover connectivity and interoperability testing.
Our Service Center offers:
- Manual testing services
Highly-specialized test personnel eliminates bugs in all phases of development. Tests can be performed regardless of the type of platform, from the initial requirements analysis to product release.
- Automatic testing services
With RT-RK you are able to speed up your tests by automating them using our own test tools and infrastructure.
Test suites are defined specifically for each customer with reusability, easy coverage extension and test automation in mind. Tests completely cover the full set of customer requirements.
Unambiguous test processes with clear role and responsibilities to guarantee world class execution.
Progress and reporting provided in real-time.
Services based on extensive experience in the related industries and skilled personal.
Android base device (STB and Smart TV) testing
Using our well-known tool for automatic testing of STB and TV devices we have created a test environment intended for android based devices that allows complete testing of STBs and covers testing of all basic functionalities:
- Audio/Video testing
- Android applications, UI
- Performance testing
- Robustness testing
- VOD, PVR, EPG
To achieve Android TV 90-day release window it is necessary to release updates of TV or video delivery platform often. The test tool reduces risk of updating such a complex environment like TV platform and ensures the quality of changes, reduces associated costs, all leads to customer satisfaction and faster time to market.
4K STB test solution (Functional/Regression/Performance and Stress testing)
Automated solution for STB/DVD/Blu-ray testing and head-end monitoring intended for R&D departments, QA departments, production lines (consumer device producers) and repair facilities. Guarantees the stability, reliability and performance of target device during development, production and deployment process.
RT-RK Automatic Test System (BBT) contains software and hardware components offering a wide range of possibilities for testing of integrated DTV systems, digital receivers (DVBT, DVBS, DVBC and IP STB).
Test framework provides platform for video and audio quality measurement, automated menu navigation, capturing and analyzing of video and audio content, test results storage and various report formats
- Common platform for Cable, Satellite, Terrestrial and IPTV receiver device testing
- Open and flexible platform that allows integration of customer or 3rd party devices in testing process
- Powerful AV analysis (frame or video based), and enhanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Cost effective and Easy extendible solution with strong product roadmap
- Python based test cases help build comprehensive test suite
- Hassle-free integration of existing test component with well-designed SDK
- Requires minimum adjustment of test cases to cover multiple devices. Author creates once, and it can run on the most of customer target devices with minor modification
- Database with more than 4000 already prepared test cases
- Comprehensive log system to increase visibility of testing procedure
- Detailed reporting and fault diagnosis aid QA verification, results available over LAN
Our Requirement and Test management system, INTENT + incorporates a complete environment that contains requirements, detailed description of the test procedures and automatic tests for Android based devices.
Android / iOS Smarthpone Testing
RT-RK Android / iOS Testing Tool enables full automatic functional and system testing of devices based on Android and iOS platforms. By reducing the time needed for a testing process and excluding errors and failures in tests execution caused by a human factor, it will shorten time to market, save cost, and use resources and time more effectively.
With its wide possibilities Android / iOS Testing tool provides advanced and reliable results for App’s developers, Android STB’s and Mobile Device Manufacturers, and operators for application and second screen testing.
- Optimized for a wide range of Android and iOS mobile platforms
- Full automation of test execution
- Flexible and scalable system that can easily be adapted according to the requirements
- Support for Python based test development
- Tests can be performed locally or on a remote server
- Real-time reporting tool
Diagnostic / Screening Station – ProScreen
STB Diagnostic Station is a test environment for automated quick screening of STB devices returned from the field. It performs rapid functional testing of STBs on the repair line, whether they are returned from service as malfunctioning, or there has been a cancelation of service.
STB Diagnostic Station is the most efficient and most economical way to test a device in a predefined scenario which provides the complete functionality verification .
The basic characteristics of STB PDS are:
- The main application area – Cable and TV distributors, repair facilities and manufacturers of STB devices
- Reduction of the execution time for a specific set of tests
- Simultaneous testing of multiple units
- Analysis of audio and video outputs of STB without the knowledge of the internal logic (BBT – black box testing)
- Running of test sequences without human interaction
- DUT controlled by RC emulator (IR, RF4CE, Bluetooth)
- Various integrated algorithms for image and audio analysis (static picture and live video), optical character recognition, etc.
- Storage of results in a database
- Powerful reporting capabilities (HTML, PDF, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Easy integration with customer business systems and bug-tracking systems
Requirement and test management system
INTENT+ covers the entire test process of the products and allows user remote execution and monitoring of test process (through intranet or internet).
Intent+ is a web-based requirement and test management tool, aimed to support requirement and test manipulation throughout complete lifecycle of the project. Combines and links: Requirements, Tests, Test Plans and Reports at one place, and provides complete environment for manual test execution, resource management (operators and equipment), result management and reporting.
- Requirement management
- Test management
- Test execution planning (Test plan management)
- Manual Test execution
HbbTV Test Harness – RT-Harness
RT-RK HbbTV end-to-end Validation System is designed to verify device and application conformance and interoperability with HbbTV v1.0 , v1.5, HbbTV 2.0 and 2.0.1 specifications.
System provides advanced and reliable validation of HbbTV devices for TV and STB manufacturers with latest HbbTV requirements.
Using RT-Executor, well known test tool (BBT: www.bbt.rs), RT-Harness provides significant level of automation (including test cases from official HbbTV Test Suite) drastically reducing testing time and resources.
Automatic test execution minimizes human errors and significantly reduces execution time and costs associated with validation and conformance process.
- Full support for the official HbbTV Test Suite, without any restrictions.
- High level of test execution automation.
- Supports independent test execution.
- Automatic stream generation and seamless stream transition.
- Highly adjustable reporting tool which allows:
- Storage of all sub scored results,
- Generates predefined reports,
- Generate reports based on customer’s requirements.
- Intuitive user-friendly interface.